Re: Update of INSTALL and HACKING

On 2002-07-09 at 17:18 -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:

The requirements for 0.90 are listed on the webpage.
Unfortunately, we can't really update the file in 0.90, as
that release is already out.

Good point. I think I'm asleep today.

Updating for CVS is a good idea, especially since the
requirements changed drastically.

Yep, that's what I think. If people can build it easily, it
might encourage them to help/comment/bugreport/etc. more

Also, the HACKING file could do with updating or removing.
It's wildly out-of-date.

That would be tricky to write, but we could get some of the
answers from the mailing list in there.

Uh huh. Things like how to create shapes etc. seem to be common
requests (although I think there is a document already in doc/
on that).

Andrew

--
Andrew Ferrier