Re: Adding a file to CVS?

Le Fri, Jul 05, 2002, à 12:23:34AM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:
Yes, there is a magical incantation, goes by the name of cvs add.
Unfortunately, you can't do it without write access.  Hmmm... you'll just
have to send us the new file along with the patch, I think.

You can run 'cvs add' on a read-only repository. It will include the file in
patches if you use "cvs -z3 diff -rN ".

OK thanks (and Lars too!) It's the second answer I was looking
for --- couldn't find it in the docs. Will send the patch along
later today.

--
Andrew Ferrier

email: andrew junk new-destiny co uk