[no subject]

(Now my object uses two "MULTISTRING_TYPE"... and other ones, with
explanations  and of a convenient window size.)

And remembering my experience to designe new shapes and this new one
with an object I am thinking of proposing an "example sheet" with
comented ources to be looked at for people who want to extend
capabilities of Dia without having to become an expert (just "by
imitation ...."). For example, one thing I would add is a "copy" of a
user .dia directory ...

Do yoy think this could be useful? I would help with this, but someone
should read my coments on the sources as I am not an expert.

By the way, in the user .dia directory there is an "objects"
subdirectory.
Can we put objects there without having to "touch" the system
"objects",
"lib" and "app"  subdirectories?  (I  have not figure out how to do it)

Thank you for your attention.

Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net