Re: More on UML state and activity diagrams

Le Wed, Jul 03, 2002, à 05:47:33PM -0500, Alejandro Aguilar Sierra a écrit:

What about rewriting new objects (two different objects), leaving the
old code alone for the moment, and putting only the new objects on the
sheet(s)?

I think that we could do a new object for the initial/final states. The
current state (normal/activity) would stay as it is (after my first
patch). Of course the old pixmap belongs to the new object and "state"
would have its own. So people that used the old state machine (and that
can load it) would not had any problem.

Sounds good!

        -- Cyrille

--