PATCH: adding method inheritance type

This patch contains both the "constant" attribute handling and the inheritance type of an UML
method/operation. Inheritance for operations can have 3 types: Abstract (which was here before and is
backward compatible), Virtual when you can redefine the method in derivate classes (this is the implicit
default value in UML) and Final when you cannot redefine the operation in subsequent classes.

That's all. Now I go for the dia2code hacking to make it consistent.

I also attached the french translation for new msgids.
Please reply for any comments and/or patch inclusion info.

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
        - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

MaT|TaM
         <mattam netcourrier com & mattam.selfhost.com>