From: dia-list-admin gnome org [mailto:dia-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Tariq Rashid
Sent: 22 January 2002 13:33
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: RE: dia 0.88-1 export problem?

 soory to repeat post - if its any help - i've been editting the following
inthe eps to get a reasonable diagram out so i can convert it to png...

 %% BoundingBox 0 0 x y   <- x,y were negative from dia-0.88-1 on freebsd
4.4-rel
 x y translate            <- x,y were very very large ... changed to smaller
vals byy trial ands error

does this shed any light?

keep up the good work - dia is gping to be reall solid!