Re: Gnome 2.0
- From: "Arjan J. Molenaar" <arjanmolenaar hetnet nl>
- To: dia-list <dia-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome 2.0
- Date: 07 Jan 2002 14:59:58 +0100
On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 13:50, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le sam, jan 05, 2002, à 01:42:55 +0100, Arjan J. Molenaar a écrit:
I've checked out the latest DIA from CVS today. I can come up with some
sort of porting plan (which includes DiaCanvas2). I think I should focus
on the following things:
- Moving out display code out and putting DiaCanvas into place
- Creating some sort of wrapper object for "old" DIA classes
- wrap the "Renderer" interface
- wrap "Object" interface
- Handling DiaCanvas' lack of ConnectionPoints
Hmmmm... The list is getting longer and longer... I'll do some
This sounds good !
How would look the 'new' dia classes under this scheme ?
Like DiaCanvasItem classes (which look a lot like GnomeCanvasItem).
I'm now trying to compile DIA against GNOME2 libraries. Porting is
pretty straight forward, but it takes a lot of time :-(. I just stopped
after I noticed it gave me a headache ;-)...
Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev