release but fixes many bugs and is more stable.  The
link to its "hidden" web page is:

hans.breuer.org/dia/dia-0.89.htm

The Windows installer at dia-installer.sourceforge.net
makes installation a snap; the necessary libraries are
included in the same package.  Unfortunately, it only
supports the latest official release, 0.88.2.

If you compile a CVS version for Windows, I would
appreciate if you placed it somewhere that I could
download it from.

Thanks,
Rob Campbell
rob campbell att net