Re: bug joining arrows: connection points must be distinct

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Neil Zanella wrote:

Hello,

I had an arrow connected to a connection point and was moving it around.
Accidentally the head and tail of the arrow ended up sticking to the very
same connection point which resulted in not being able to remove the
arrow from the connection point so the whole thing had to be deleted.
I would suggest that dia checks that start and end connection points
for lines be distinct to avoid this truly subtle bug.

What version of Dia was this, and which kind of arrow?  When I try just
with the standard arrows, I have no problem like that in newest CVS.

What should be fixed is the fact that an arc pointing back to its start has
zero radius.

-Lars