Re: The joys of conflicting comments

Just a question to Lars Clausen:
  When you talk about cm, ar you thinking of real cm for the paper
or a unit for canvas which will be eventually printed as cm if printing
parameters are the default ones?.

I still believe:
Dia deals with three different length magnitudes:
--- one for paper, or printed diagram; unit: cm
--- one for canvas, or working diagram; unit without a name; it could
be "virtual cm", or simply "canvas unit".
--- one for the window trough which we see part of the canvas; unit:
pixel

Again, thanks for all yor work.
  Loli