CVS font problem

Hi

I have a font problem. Dia (CVS) works fine but objects with text
are unusable. I don't see any text at all after new object. I have
to enter in obj's props change size to very small (eg 0.10) and
click aplly. If I change font size to 0.10 it looks like 18.0.

I can however chose sans, serif, monospace. All works exactly the
same: BIG and Vertically badly centered.

I suppose Vertical pos of text use size 0.10 (but it looks like
18). I can't do multiline text (space between lines is from 0.10
size, so lines overlaps (You can see this on a picture, the
text is ooo<enter>aaa).

Is XftConfig realted to this ?

I don't use font server (font path directly in XF86Cofig)

BTW. Horizontal min-size for Box from text works great...

--
tokugawa

P.S.
(dia:15950): Gtk-WARNING **: A floating object was finalized.
This means that someone
called g_object_unref() on an object that had only a floating
reference; the initial floating reference is not owned by anyone
and must be removed with gtk_object_sink() after a normal
reference is obtained with g_object_ref().

This is normal after exit ?