Re: Cisco shapes patch

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hello All,

I've split up the huge Cisco sheet into several
smaller ones and integrated them in the
dia build system.

What method did you use for splitting them?  I'm no Cisco expert (is
anyone?:), but it looks like some routers have fallen into the network
group.  For instance, the 10700 and the 7507 are routers, according to the
Cisco pages.  http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/pcat/index.htm has a
full index of their products.

-Lars