Re: DXF import patch

Cyrille,

I usually do submit diffs but in this case virtually the whole
file had changed and I didn't have time to even pretty it up before
I submitted it.

Angus

Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Angus, Alex has forwarded your message to the dia mailing list, dia-list gnome org He has stepped down from this project a while ago.
Please consider subscribing to the list; while you can write there now, each
non-subscriber post has to be manually approved.

In order to facilitate the integration of your changes into the main source
repository, it would be extremely important if you sent your modifications
as a patch file, generated using GNU diff(1) with the -u flag:
        diff -u file.old.c file.c
where file.old.c is a copy of the modified file before you modified it

(you can perform this on whole directory trees too:
        diff -urN dia-vanilla dia-modified
the only thing is to make sure "make distclean" has been run in both
directories, and that it does not contain spurious hunks for unwanted files)

Thanks in advance!

        -- Cyrille