Re: New Shapeset -- What Will I Need To Do...?

Le Thu, Aug 29, 2002, à 02:09:30PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

First thing to do is to try avoiding GTK whatsoever.  If you can create the

[snip] heh, you beat me!

learn the Dia internals without the extra confusion of GTK.  For your
information, only three of the programmed shapes use GTK (and I'm hoping to
get two of those out).

Which ones ?

(I can't stress enough that what's been said here for GTK applies to libXML
as well -- Standard objects might be tricky to remove libXML from, for
backwards compatibility reasons, but new objects should definitely rely on
the core for I/O as well, as much as possible.)

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.