Re: status of the debian/mingw32 port glib and an idea about debian APT/dpkg, call for help

--- Alan Horkan <horkana tcd ie> wrote:
 > > If all works out well, the question about distribution of sources
will
be mute, because you will just ask debian for the source of the
binarys
for the package.

mute, person unable to speak.

moot, no longer relevant.

Yes, Alan,
I will have to run a spellcheck. My english is bad!
Shoot me!

'Nuff said.

mike

A spellchecker would not have caught that.

It is a mistake that native English speakers also make (and a whole lot of
people on slashdot).

No need to apologise for bad English, you are able to communicate and make
yourself understood which is good English in my opinion.

Sincerely
Alan Horkan

=====
James Michael DuPont