Date: 22 Aug 2002 07:06:53 -0500
From: Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: solid fill behind text possible??

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
hi,

  I'm trying to get a solid fill behind text in dia v0.90 This is for
objects that have a text attached to the bottom when you have lines
joining to a handle above the text.  The lines obscure the text.  In
Visio you can choose the background of the text and I've used that option
to set a background text colour of solid white.

I can't see an option for this anywhere.  Is it possible?

There is no explicit background color for text, you'd have to make a
white-bordered box behind it.

-Lars