Re: [Fwd: ER plugin]

On 14 Aug 2002, Alexander Larsson wrote:
I just got this mail, forwarding to mailing list.

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: yves guerin muhc mcgill ca
To: alla lysator liu se
Subject: ER plugin
Date: 22 Mar 2002 08:59:24 -0500

Dear Sir,

First of all: Thank you for making Dia, great tool

Secondly, I try to find or understand the concept or the method of the ER
plugin, espacially the rules to make a ER diagram correctly.  I used to
play with Merisse ER and I am trying to code a software to do the mapping
from a Dia ER diagram to postgreSQL to create my tables.  Or could you
provide me with an e-mail address of the creator of the ER plugin.

Take a look at teDia2sql <URL:http://tedia2sql.tigris.org>, it's being
actively developed and already covers PostGreSQL.  It also has a good
amount of documentation, hopefully enough to get you going.  It uses UML
rather than ER, though.

I already send an e-mail to james daa com au without any success.

Cyrille and I are the new maintainers.  We're trying to eliminate pointers
to the old maintainers, could you tell us whence you got those adresses?

-Lars