Re: Is there some shape repository for dia ?

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Tue, Aug 06, 2002, à 12:48:48PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

I specificaly want to draw some forms like i deed it in visio and did
not found any more shapes than the ones that came in the distribution.

We've considered shape repositories several times, but haven't made
progress on the idea yet.  So the shapes in the distribution are indeed
the only ones.

I suggest the proper place for such a repository is the dia module of
cvs.gnome.org, subdirectory "shapes". Together with our grand plan for
more than one yearly release..

We already have a megabyte worth of shapes, and more coming in.  The extra
size of the distribution and in particular the start-up time will
eventually become problematic.

-Lars