Re: 0.90 - unicode problem

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002, Kuba Leszewski wrote:
Hi,

I get the following error when I try to run dia 0.90

dia: error while loading shared libraries: dia: undefined symbol:
unicode_init

I have libunicode 0.4 installed in --prefix /usr
I also added /usr/local/lib/dia to ld.so.conf. /usr/lib is also there.

Well, that is the right version.  Do you have a file

/usr/lib/libunicode.so.0.0.0

What system are you running on?

-Lars