From: dia-list-admin gnome org [mailto:dia-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Lars Clausen
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 4:26 PM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Any new releases soon?

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, sdander oberon ark com wrote:
Hi all, Is there any idea when there will be an official
release for Dia
for Linux?

We're hoping to make a new release quite soon, so we have a stable
background when we start hacking the UI.  Can't give a date, though.

-Lars

"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I
will defend to the death your right to say it."   | Where are we
going, and
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire  | what's with
the handbasket?