Re: Creating output

Thank you for your help!

However I am now having trouble compiling the CVS versions and haven't
found any related discussions on this list.

When i try to configure I get this:
bash#./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-gnome
checking for png_read_info in -lpng... yes
./configure: line 9315: syntax error near unexpected token `yes:no'
./configure: line 9315: `  yes:no'

If I edit the script to try to fix it, it still breaks further down the
file.

This has happened with both the 20020404 and 20020416 CVS snapshots.  Am
I doing something wrong?

Greg

"Young, Robert" wrote:

This is a known problem and has been fixed in CVS. Sadly there hasn't been a
'stable' release recently, but CVS does work OK. For help in compiling etc
PLEASE read recent posts to the list - most people have the same problems
with libraries, etc.

If you don't want to touch the actual CVS, or like me have firewalls to
contend with, you can get the latest CVS snapshot at
http://www.crans.org/~chepelov/dia/snapshots
Just do the usual:
tar -xzvf <filename>
./configure (with any options e.g. --prefix=/usr for RH7.2., --enable-gnome
if you want)
make
make install (if you want)

To run it without installing type app/run_dia.sh

You'll probably want to delete the offending lines in the XML as per your
email.

Please let us know if this doesn't fix your printing problem.

Regards,
Rob.