Re: Dia website URL problem

On Saturday 13 April 2002 12:46, D. Stimits wrote:

Steffen Macke wrote:
I would like to fix this, but it looks like
the website is not updated from the CVS anymore.
I added the link for the windows binaries on the download
page two days ago, but they still didn't show up.

Any idea if that means rpm format will no longer be available
for new releases?

Yes. I think it doesn't mean that. It just means they are
having trouble updating the site. I don't see why the RPM
would suddenly stop being made. Simply, you'll have to
ask for the URL in a place like this one.

Btw, who (doesn't) manage the web site? Who has write
access to it?

--
adrienbeau yahoo com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com