Re: compilation of a snapshot version

On Thursday 11 April 2002 23:41, Didier Bretin wrote:

Yes the modification of the 'configure' script given by
Adrien allow me to pass through the configuration phase.

The file unicode.h is in which devel package ?!?!

On Slackware, the file is included in the libunicode
package. I have libunicode 0.4 installed, and the unicode.h
file is in /opt/gnome/include (might well be /usr/include
in other distros, or in the next Slackware version).

I hope this well help you locate which package of your
distribution contains it. This is a small package, 520 KB
uncompressed.

--
adrienbeau yahoo com - Free account at http://mail.yahoo.com