Re: Change properties of several objets at once

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Hubert Tonneau wrote:

What anybody would expect for changing the properties (let's say the
ground color) of serveral objets would be to select all the objects, then
get the properties dialog through the double clic, make changes, press
'apply' button and get changes applied to all selected objects at once.

Yeah, but nearly no, including dia, drawing software is working that way.
Really sad.  Ok, it may be non trivial if the selected objects are not
all the same kind, but if they are, is it so hard to implement ?

Ah, we are so almost standard as to be painful.  If you, after selecting
the objects, turn them into a group, you can indeed set properties for all
objects.  I tend to agree that that's what should happen for multiple
selections as well.

HTH.  HAND.
-Lars