Found a bug

Hi, I want to let you know that I found a bug in your program.

Do the following:

Open the program and start a new grid.
Choose the category Labels.
Select the line with the position handle and draw one on te grid.
Now move the line so that the blue cross (middle of the line) gets right on the handle (the handle will turn red).
when you  now try to move the line or do something else with it the program will crash.

That's it, I hope I was a little bit helpfull.
Please let me know when you have solved the problem.

Greetings,

ERWIN CUPPENS,
BELGIUM