ANNOUNCE: DiaCanvas2 0.2.0

Hi everybody,

It's been some time ago, but it's time for a DiaCanvas2 release... What
does it do? Well:
- Support for line and line-like shapes.
- Support for image (GdkPixbuf).
- Support for text (pangoft2: TrueType).
- Objects can be moved, rotated and stretched (yes, also text and
images!).
- Uses the GnomeCanvas, so we have nice anti-alias support.
- It is totally dependant on GLib-1.3 (GTK+ 2.0).
- It has it's own constraint solver (version 0.1.0 depends on Cassowary,
which is written in c++).
- the model is independant from it's views
- quite complete set of documentation.
- ... and it has a nice test application.

The homepage is at:

        http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net

You can download the source at:

        http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/diacanvas

Online documentation is at:

        http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net/ref

You can find some explanation about the internals, the API and how the
constraint solver works there.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think.

Regards,

Arjan