Re: Ascii?

On 02 Oct 2001, Chris Sperandio wrote:

On Wed, 2001-09-19 at 05:11, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Le mar, sep 18, 2001, � 04:07:06 -0500, Lars Clausen a �crit:

I also applied the MetaPost plug-in submitted earlier.  If the
encoding issues aren't bad enough to stop it, I shall commit.

shoot -- I had promised to apply it, but didn't manage to find the
time.  The second tarball (with the GPL fix) which has been posted is
of adequate quality (don't forget the NEWS and ChangeLog. It would
probably be good if you had time to make this a configure option, but
it won't hurt much if it's built by default and crashes sometime
(which I doubt)).

I shall do that, hopefully tomorrow.  I did use the second tarball.

Just wondering, was there something wrong with the metapost patch or did
it fall through the cracks?

Sorry, I've been derailed for a while.  There's nothing wrong with it, I
just need to update NEWS and ChangeLog.  It's in CVS now.

-Lars