Re: Whatever happened to 0.89?

Le ven, nov 30, 2001, à 07:56:37 -0800, Robert Campbell a écrit:
I'm using a 0.89 binary that I got from a link in the mailing list archive (thanks, Hans).  It works great
and is noticeably more stable (the warning about anti-aliased mode still comes up, but I'd swear the
problems were less frequent or nonexistent).  So why no official release?  The Dia home page, Hans' windows
port page, and the Win32 installer page on SourceForge all refer to 0.88-something.

Please consider this my vote for a 0.89 or (0.88-something++) release.  And a bleeding edge release, too,
would be like an early Christmas present; I'm psyched to try the new tree feature.

Thanks for the feedback !
Unfortunately, we messed (again) the release process for 0.89. I would,
personally, vote for a real 0.90, perhaps end of december (but I can't
contribute for the moment). 0.90 should not release until the transition
from xml-i18n-tools to intltools is done (there is too much mess currently
with attempting to support an old, broken version of xml-i18n-tools which is
completely obsolete nowadays).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.