Re: Line Endings

Neil,

Thats not a bad idea. Speaking completly blindly and
with no foundation in reality, labels would probably
not be that bad to impliment.

--- Neil Zanella <nzanella cs mun ca> wrote:

Hi!

I was just wondering whether dia would offer the
possibility
of choosing crow's foot notation. Another thing that
the lines
could support is role identifiers. These are
essentially labels
which can be attached to lines in the case of
relationships
where an entity set participates more than once. For
example
there could be a People entity set and an Employs
relationship
set acting as a binary relationship from People to
People. In
this case since People participates twice we have to
lable the
connecting lines with identifiers such as employer
and employee.

Best Regards,

Neil