From: <pierro buro free fr>
To: <dia-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: Navigability arrows

Cannot get navigability arrows to point to the west at the
eastern
edge of a box.

From the FAQ (<URL:http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/faq.html>):

Q: How do I make a zig-zag line go horizontally?
A: Using the object-specific menu on the middle mouse button, add
segment
in the middle, then remove the end segments.

Hi all,

On my system, this function does not work. The popup menu appears
properly, but
selecting the "Add segment" function generates a dialog: "This
object
doesn't
support Undo/Redo. Undo Information erased" and has no other effect.

I'm using here Dia v0.88.1, because I'm still unable to have that
CVS
distrib
working.

By the way I would suggest to add the following information in the
INSTALL
file:
- package xml-i18n-tools is needed
- package gnome-lib-devel is needed
- package gdk-pixbuf-devel is needed
- package libxml-devel is needed
- package getext-0.10.38 is needed (apparently earlier version do
not
work)

I'll start working on some code as soon as I'll fix that *%&/##.
Gtk-CRITICAL
problem  (g_hash_table_lookup() returning null during application
init).