Re: Quick Feature Request

On 31 May 2001, Ross Burton wrote:

Hi,

Just a quick feature request: under the View menu could there be a
"refresh" item to force a redraw of the screen.  A diagram we are
working on has "droppings" all over it from dragging a text item and
they won't go!

Such droppings should of course never occur.  Can you tell us more details
on how they came about?  It's normally caused by a bounding-box bug, which
tend to be easy to fix.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg