dia win32 mingw build

Hi,

with some help from Hans, the latest cygwin gcc,
Tor Lillqvists win32 development packages and makefiles
from glib I was able to compile the dxf plugin. It works
together with the current win32 msvc build.

Is anybody else interested in such a build - should I add
the makefiles to the CVS? Or should the mingw build be
integrated in the autoconf/automake build (I'm not sure
how to do this, though).

The 0.88.1 tarball didn't include the *.msc makefiles - is
there any reason for not including them?

Steffen