Problems? with resizing of shapes

I have just installed dia-0.88.1 and found a difference in behavior with
version 0.86. I dont know if this is wanted, or is an indicator of
problems of my installation.

It looks like:

shapes defined with SVG, if thay contain a textbox cant be resized at
wiil; its size only change when text is modified. But if they dont
contain a textbox, they can be resized.

Example: The only shapes of Flowchart sheet which can be resized at will
(in my installation,  SUSE 7.1 and what other data should i give? ) are:

Summing junction,Collate, Sort, Or (all of them without textbox)

Box, Parallelogram, Ellipse, Diamond (they have "text", but I dont know
how they were defined; they dont have files ".shape")

The other ones, about 20, cant be resized.

I expect some answer. Thank you in advance. (Please forgive my english.
I am a Spanish speaking).

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net