Re: GTK+ 2.0 widget for dia

I think I need to take a closer look to this issue. However, eps and ps
rendering is
already targeted although not in the top priority list.
At worst rendering in two phases is still possible.

Given that the interface between dia and dia-newcanvas renderers is very
close, I think the current EPS/PS code from dia can be swiped right away
(cleaned up from the non-UTF-8 code). The specific protion of code I'm
asking for in dia-newcanvas already does a partial two-phase rendering (when
needed). It's there:
If you need a complete patch (or do I have the clearance to commit in
dia-newcvs ?), please tell me.

I'll be unable to test either solution until there are gtk2 packages for
sid, though.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.