Re: GTK+ 2.0 widget for dia

Le mer, jun 27, 2001, à 05:47:35 +0200, Xavier Ordoquy a écrit:
Hi all.

I've just read one mail about the dia port to gtk+2.0 and later, gnome
2.
I have taken over the dia-newcanvas widget that was initiated by james
henstridge. The widget is under developement but can be usefull
for dia.
It will mostly care about the item selection, movement, grabbing,
snapping, connection interaction when moving (line connected
to moved rectangles for example).
If you need fonctionnalities for it, just ask for it.

Hmmm... could the Renderer interface be synced with dia's ? (namely, the
prerender_string() method [a no-op in the gtk renderer, some stuff in
lib/diagramdata.c, if that applies to dia-newcanvas]. There has also been
some discussion to help support groups for export renderers (would be no-ops
on display renderers), but I'm not sure something conclusive has been seen
out of that discussion).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.