Re: Reoccurring issue: arrows

On 25 Jun 2001, Sebastian Fischmeister wrote:

Hello.

All of the developers are doing a really great job in improving dia
and coding new features. But there is one issue that's in dia since
the very first days:

Draw a line, select the filled-triangle arrowhead, and set the line
width to at least 0.5. See it?

I already started constructing my own arrows (a polygon and a line). I
don't think that's the intended use of dia.

Are there any plans to get rid of this problem?

Yes, though it will take a bit.  I basically want to make the arrowhead an
intrinsic part of the line, rather than something plastered on top.  This
will allow the line to adjust its length to adjust for the head.  I have a
few other things to do first, though.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg