[no subject]

Aha! Good thing I was warned in the last minute... I think I'll drop
working this weekend!

   "Winter will take its toll for three consecutive years
    without the summer interfering to bring its people mercy."

And I can in fact confirm this is already starting to happen!
Here up at 63+ degN in Trondheim, which is only about 35 km from Hell by
the way, temperatures have been just barely above freezing for a very
long time now -- no sign of summer this year!

I'm starting to call this month Juniary, now...

Have fun, Lars!

-+-Ben-+-