Beziergon Bounding Box Broken and other Bugs

Hi Cyrille,
recent CVS doesn't allow to draw Beziergons anymore - most of
the time. There are only some few angles for the control lines
which give a visible outline.

Bezier lines are drwan more often but there are modes which
make them dissappear as well, e.g. a straight vertical line
or a sharp rectangular edge build with a three point bezier.

I've taken a short look into your restructering of the bbox
code but would prefer not to dive too deep into it. But one
problem obvious from playing around with beziers is, that
points with zero length control lines are totally ignored
for the bounding box calculation.

Regards,
        Hans