Re: libunicode and debian

Le sam, jun 09, 2001, à 06:52:07 -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

I think it's a bit early to make unicode support mandatory.  On Debian,
there is not yet a libunicode in the stable distribution.  We should wait
for at least that (and probably the same for other distros, but I haven't
checked those).

Compiling a recent dia on potato almost certainly means also recompiling
potato versions of most GTK+GNOME packages, anyway.

However, I'm less sure we have to make HAVE_UNICODE mandatory; as long as we
stick to the string routines defined in charconv.[ch] (and keep extending
them, to completely match what we need to use in libunicode).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.