Re: po compilation breakage

According to Ben A. Hetland <Ben A Hetland chem sintef no>:

several occasion there are '\' that are just part of the multibyte charset.
What is the solution ?

One solution is to replace the single '\' with an escaped '\\', since
the \ is the standard escape character in C strings.

That's what I have done

At least this will get rid of the errors, but I don't know what the
actual effect on the output of the localized language is -- if any.

That's what I fear, but I currently don't care for my purpose.

Hub