Re: Win32 plugin build

Lennon,

I compiled the dxf plugin with cygwin gcc. It works with
hans' dia Win32 0.88 build.

The rest (libdia.dll, dia.exe) I only to to work with 'pure' mingw. These
files work partly together with the msvc build.
I hope you understand the difference. I you want, I can send you some
makefiles and import libraries. I wasn't sure about putting my stupid
makefiles to the dia CVS (they're not complete yet), but as others face the
same problem, maybe I try to get them ready. You can also send me your
plug-in sources and I can try to compile them.

Steffen