Re: Schema Mania

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, James K. Lowden wrote:

Lars Clausen wrote:

Cool!  I've added you to the Dia links page

Thanks, Lars!

You were perhaps a little tired when you put that page together?  I've
attached a patch for it that fixes a few small things.

Oh ye of little education:)  I was referring to the credits of Monty Python
and the Holy Grail.  Well, the SchemeMania thing was a thinko.  It's fixed.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg