Re: objects/Specware in CVS?

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Andrew Halper wrote:

Lennon Day-Reynolds wrote:

That was my short-lived plugin development project's dirty laundry, and
Lars was kind enough to help me out with some issues I was having...I
have to admit, though, I was worried to see this come up in my inbox
this morning, as I am deathly afraid of the community at large seeing my
abysmal C coding skills. ;)

You should see this SQL parser.  yikes.

I think there's still a reference to "objects/Specware/Makefile" at line
355 of the top-level configure.in file that needs to be removed?

Oops, yes indeed, configure.in had it.  Should be gone now, I'm testing it.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg