Re: Trouble exporting to png

13 Jul 2001 07:52:24 -0500
Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu> wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, François Désarménien wrote:

Hello, dia-list !

I have a diagram, created with version 0.86 which I need to export to
png.

With dia-0.86, it worked but some parts of the diagram were missing.
Exporting to .eps had no problem.

So I upgraded to 0.88.1. I still can export to .eps but when I try to
export to .png, I have the following error message :

libpng error: No IDATs written into file

That's interesting.  I can export to PNG with 0.88 and newest CVS no
problem.  What's the version of your libpng?  Mine is 1.0.10.

Mine is 1.0.5. But sorry, I wasn't clear enough : the problem seems to
be with this single schema. I exported others with no problem.

If the .dia source of this faultly schema could help you, just let me
know, I'll send it to you.

A workaround for now, since your eps export works, is to use convert from
the ImageMagick package to convert to PNG.

I'll try that, thanks.

François