Re: Any more progress with Visio <=> Dia interchange methods?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Jamin Collins wrote:

Harry George [mailto:hgg9140 seanet com] wrote:
Just saw an announcement today that MS is providing a spec for XML
rendition of VISIO 2002.  The document was an .exe, apparently a
self-extracting .doc, so I didn't actually look at it.  That could be
a good approach to the problem.  The blurb said it covered everything
the native .vsd's do (i.e., not crippled).
Wouldn't happen to have a link to the announcement/file would you?

Here's one:
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2001-05-05-b.html

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg