diagram entities...

Is there a place (like themes.org) that archives 'third party' diagram
entities? I've used dia for a long time in my own operations, quite happy
with the limited stencils that ship with the editor, but my clients all
complain bitterly about them. Apparently visio has a lot of 'pretty
pictures' and this has set the standard that these folks go by. I've
personally always been of the oppinion that it was the logic in the
diagram, and not the diagram elements that were important, but apparently
I am wrong. =) Any help or pointers appreciated.

Brian
fade etc etc etc

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."                       -- Mark Twain