Printing in Dia 0.88.1 win32

when I print in Dia 0.88 for Win32 under MS Windows 98 to a networkprinter
(don't know if the same applies to local printers), the printjob isn't
actually started after a new printjob in another windows program is started.

Also, under Windows 2000 I can't print at all, when I use print, a I get the
error "Could not run command '\\SERVER\HP LaseserJet 8100 Series PS'.

Does anyone else have this problem, is there a workaround (like a different
'command' in the printer textfield) and does the new cvs problem still have
this problem (I could not yet compile it, still have to try it)?

Gerbrand van Dieijen