Re: Rotate Objects

Hi

Sorry for this *very* late reaction...

On Fri, 2001-08-10 at 16:26, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
<snip>
I only thought to ask now, because DiaCanvas2 supposedly addresses the
rotation question.

Unless it talks freetype or Pango, I highly doubt it handles text rotation.
If it doesn't adress text rotation, we can't use it. At least, that's what
I've been told the last time the question of rotation was seriously
discussed.

Currently DiaCanvas2 is build upon GTK+ 1.2, so Pango can not be used.
Since I need GnomeCanvas for drawing. I will convert the code to use the
GTK+ 2.0 interface soon.

Regards,

Arjan
      -- Cyrille