Re: Partial translation which is not a po problem

Le lun, aoû 27, 2001, à 07:28:24 -0300, Dolores Alia de Saravia a écrit:

While being in the toolbox, if I double-click on an object I can see and
may change its properties. The window title "Object defaults" appears
translated to my language, Spanish.

[snip]

please send patches in unidiff format (man diff). It's much easier to review
changes in that format rather than in an English unformatted text.

I propose "simplify" this window title making it similar to the other
one (it is not so important to have the name of the object: it is the
only one being chosen; besides otype_name is not the "friendly"
<description> which appears in the toolbox):

Why not just use the description instead ?

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.