feedback from a user

Hello

I have discovered Dia previous month and now I use it to do my diagrams for a report. I really like Dia !

I find these problems:
- It is possible to connect the two extremity of a line to form a point, and I find this strange; - Dia crashes if I do : right click on a diagram, Tools menu -> and choosing an item; - If I do: UML mode, create state machine, place it, create line, place it, join an extremity of the line to a corner of the state, and write something into the state machine, then the extremity of the line will not follow when the state is resized.

I hope this helps a bit

--
Cédric